City of Certainty – a soul’s protest
(click image for preview of book)
I am SO excited to announce that I have released another book. This book is the opening book in a series of tiny books that will be all about self-empowering journeys. This endeavor was a labor of love pulled forth through my own personal healing work and has been such a beautiful process to complete.
As I overflow with gratitude and love, I am also experiencing gentle pride for this accomplishment. In the process, I discovered patience and tenacity, strength and creativity, openness and willingness that I did not know I possessed. It is truly a feat worth celebrating!
City of Certainty – a soul’s protest chronicles the experience of one young woman as she journeys through finding her truths, empowering herself, and becoming the magnificent being she was meant to be. Written in fairy tale formula, it is perfect for the young women in your life – or any woman who may be struggling to find her own voice. I invite you to click on the image for a preview of a book, leave your thoughts after reading the few short paragraphs and share this around. It is an inexpensive book ($5) and small enough for stuffing stockings of loved ones, so share the wealth, my friends!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on December 13, 2012 by Angie K Millgate. It was filed under Appreciating, Experiencing, Manifesting, Writing and was tagged with accomplishment, author, book, books, City of Certainty, literature.