Trusting by the StepsI have been thinking as of late about the turn of events that have taken place in my life over the last 2 years. Back then, I could have never imagined the path that was being laid out before me to follow, nor could I have fathomed what I would experience or what it would mean to me. The steps I would eventually take were not visible to me in the beginning – I couldn’t even see the path, let alone know which direction to turn.
My life has become a Trust Walk in every way. I haven’t been able to see where the next bend was or even known which way to step at the splits as I approached them. I have literally taken every step in faith, listening with my heart for those oh so subtle nudges so that I could know what I needed to do in the next breath.
There have been times when I have paused on my path and taken a deep breath to get re-centered and I’ve felt awe as I look at my life in that moment and realize that everything that I once thought to be outlandish and impossible is now, quite surprisingly, very real and tangible. Beliefs I once couldn’t comprehend, I now understand. Experiences that I once believed to be the ravings of delusional minds, I now witness. At times, and more frequently as of late, I hear myself saying out loud incredulously, “And this is normal.”
I once made the commitment to be fully alive and in love with me. What has happened from that moment has been a very surreal experience, but one I would never trade for any reason. It feels good to be alive and to be experiencing the miracles and magic of this life.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)